Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life is always better with shoujo

Been reading a manga called love monster recently, distracted me from doing stuff on blogger. IT'S TOO GOOD. Yes, I like shoujo manga. Deal with it.

WHY CAN'T MY HAIR BE THIS FABULOUS?

don't you ever think that when reading shoujo manga? I mean, ALL THE MALES ARE SO FABULOUS. Why can't I get my hair to do that? Seriously, i look in the mirror sometimes and i despair knowing I'll never be as fabulous as men in shoujo manga. No but seriously, I'm not a big manga reader person, especially reading online, but Love monster is great.


Pic related, My face when reading shoujo manga.

19 comments:

  1. I think i almost bought a love monster one time. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd actually be pretty scary if we had hair like anime characters because then it'd be freakishly thin so we'd be bald O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. >WHY CAN'T MY HAIR BE THIS FABULOUS?

    This is what I ask myself every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to wash my hair just to make it look normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, cute. :P Now following your blog!

    http://blindprophetoratorium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will never be as fabulous as a male shoujo character
    sadfrog.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never be a girl and be as fabulous as girls in shoujo manga ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew my hairs out just for this kind of effect. I was disappointed. D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. >WHY CAN'T MY HAIR BE THIS FABULOUS?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THIS BLOG SO MUCH You'll never quite know how much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's how I imagine Japan to be. Huge sparkly eyes and and rose petals falling around everyone all the time, no matter how mundane the activity.

    And fuck yeah, shoujo manga master race. You should read Marmalade Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is probably just fine
    relax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love monster? Tried reading it, but it was kind of meh. I'm not that great with shoujo, honestly--I'm more of a seinen series + yuri person. :D

    I stumbled upon this blog before, and at first I was like :| but now I'm like 8D because of your latest stuff. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete