Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tewhew posters among other things

Isn't mine, but I wish it was. Photo courtesy of /jp/. Been thinking of getting something like this done for a while. It just looks so damn nice and classy. Thinking of maybe doing this online, because I have no idea where i would get a poster printed this big where I live. Also, power levels etc. If not a touhou poster, then maybe the umineko portraits. If I get one of battler, does that make me gay? He's fabulous. My room needs some classing up. I need to paint the walls as well. I can't live with this color much longer. I won't even tell you guys what color my room is. It's just that HAZUKASHII.




I've seen several rooms with these kind of framed pictures on /jp/ and /a/. In my opinion, it looks SO MUCH BETTER than the megami poster cutouts.
Compare:



To
The former just look so much better. If there's one thing "otaku" do wrong, it's usually the fact that they choose quantity over quality.

2 comments: