Monday, October 18, 2010

Panty and stocking Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are OLEV. Haven't made a post about it yet, but you guys like Umineko, yeah? I've been reading since about when the 4th one got translated by witch hunt. One of the best things I've ever read.


Episode 7: Requiem of the Golden Witch
  • Translation: 15% Editing: 12%.
http://witch-hunt.com/news.html
Anime was shit, but whatever. Can't expect much out of a VN to anime adaption, just like Tsukihime (in during no tsukihime anime). I don't think any VN has been done right. Except maybe Clannad.
>You will never hold hands with the girl sleeping in the futon next to you ;_;

8 comments:

  1. I've never bothered to start reading Umineko because /jp/ spoiled too much of it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell behind in the Umineko VNs and now it feels like too much work to play them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this before. Looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a apreciate to translate this japanesse anime :)
    ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete